USB C-C Full Function Active Plenum Cable
Hall Technologies USB type-C active optical cable (AOC) uses optical fiber to replace copper wire as the high-speed signal transmission medium. It is capable of transmitting USB2.0, USB3.1 Gen2 and 2-lane DP1.2 data with excellent signal quality. Compared with the traditional copper wire, it is softer, slimmer, lighter and is resistant to EMI/EMC interference. AOC products also have better reliability performance than copper wire.
Hall's USB-C active optical cable come in two convenient sizes 5m and 10m. Some of the features include:
- We offer two different lengths of this cable; each has its own part number/name: CUSB-JAV-C-C-5 and CUSB-JAV-C-C-10
- Support USB 3.1 Gen 2
- Support USB 2.0 high speed and full speed
- Support 2-lane DP 1.2
- Plug and play without driver dependent
- High reliability and transfer speeds
- Thinner, lighter and softer than conventional copper cable
- Highly resistant to EMI and RFI
- Compact and space efficient
- Power delivery: USB-C can deliver up to 100 watts of power, which is enough to charge laptops and other powerful devices.
- Compatibility: USB-C is compatible with a wide range of devices, including laptops, tablets, smartphones, displays, and docks.
5m and 10m
USB type-C plug – USB type-C plug
USB3.1: 10 Gbps; USB2.0: 480 Mbps; DP1.2: 8.1 Gbps
PD3.0, 20V 3A
By VCONN Pin (3.0V to 5.5V)
|Power Consumption (TYP)||
1100mW (5V input)
|Cable Outer Diameter||
|Jacket Outer Material||
TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer)
5m: 0.95 lbs. (0.43kg); 10m: 1.63 lbs. (0.74kg)
Black or custom
10 x O.D.