4-Port USB 2.0 Extender, 50m
The HT-ASTRO2-4 is a 4-port plug-and-play USB2.0 extender via a single Cat5e/Cat6 cable. This extender hub kit transmits data from a PC to as many as four USB 2.0 peripherals up to 50m/165ft.
The HT-ASTRO2-4 is a 4-port plug-and-play USB2.0 extender via a single Cat5e/Cat6 cable. This extender hub kit transmits data from a PC to as many as four USB 2.0 peripherals up to 50m/165ft. The transmitter is powered by the USB port from the PC and the 4-port receiver is powered locally to provide access to keyboard, mouse, printers, scanners, cameras, speakers, external storage media, digital signage or automated control systems.
The HT-ASTRO2-4 works with all major operating systems including Windows, MacOS and Linux with no need of driver installation and is also compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 3.0 peripherals.
- Supports high-speed USB2.0 (up to 480Mbps) over Cat5e/Cat6 cables up to 50m/165ft.
- 4x USB peripherals connected to the receiver and supports an additional receiver to be connected to increase USB peripherals up to 7 (when fully loaded the max transmission distance will decrease to 40m/130ft).
- TX powered by the USB port, RX powered by lockable DC supply with 500mA to each USB device (receiver hub does not need power adapter when only keyboard and mouse is used)
- True plug-and-play with no driver installation required.
- Supports all major operating systems Windows, MacOS and Linux
- Compatible with USB1.1 and USB3.0 peripherals.
- Hub receiver supports additional USB hub connection and up to 7 x USB peripherals connected. (When fully loaded, the max transmission distance may be shortened to 40m.)
1 x USB Type-B
4 x USB Type-A
|Input/Output Signal Type:||
USB 2.0 up to 480Mbps
USB 2.0: 50m (165ft) max, Cat5e UTP
0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 140°F)
10% to 90%, non-condensing
1x DC 12V/0.5A (included)
55mm W x 16mm H x 45mm D (2.17 W x 0.63 H x 1.77 D)
80g (0.176 lbs.)